Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024: Online applications for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024 have started. The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas has launched this scheme with the aim of providing clean cooking fuel like LPG to rural and underprivileged families. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1 May 2016 from Ballia village of Uttar Pradesh. Under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024, beneficiaries get a gas cylinder for Rs 450. Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024, women get free gas connection. Complete information about Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024 has been provided below.
After the election announcement of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, now preparations are being made to provide gas cylinders for Rs 450 to the beneficiaries of Ujjwala scheme in Rajasthan. Keeping its 10 priorities on top, the government has mentioned the scheme of providing gas cylinders for Rs 450. Under the Ujjwala scheme, gas cylinder will be available for Rs 450 from January 1, 2024. The eligible family will be given the benefit of 12 gas cylinders in 1 year. That means 12 gas cylinders will be given to you at the rate of Rs 450.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024
The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is given to women from poor families or BPL families. Eligible women above 18 years of age from poor families who do not already have a gas connection can apply. Traditional cooking fuels like wood, coal, cow dung cakes etc. are used. The use of traditional cooking fuels has harmful effects on the health of rural women as well as the environment. Therefore, under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, poor families are given free gas connections and gas cylinders are provided at cheap rates. Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024, a gas cylinder costs around Rs 500 for the beneficiaries.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024 have been kept as follows.
- The age of the applicant woman should be above 18 years.
- There should not be any existing LPG connection at the applicant's house.
- The applicant woman should be from a poor family or a BPL card holder.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024 Required Documents
The applicant for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024 should have the following documents.
- Aadhar card
- bpl ration card
- Residence Certificate or Jan Aadhar Card
- Bank account number or bank passbook
- passport size photo
- Supplementary KYC to support family status.
How to Apply Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024
Candidates can apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana through both online and offline modes. Here we are telling you the process to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024. The step by step process to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024 is as follows.
- First of all you have to go to the official website pmuy.gov.in.
- After this you have to click on “Apply for New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection” on the home page.
- After this, read the given eligibility and information and click on the online portal link.
- After this you will see gas cylinders of all three companies (Bharat, Insane, HP).
- Clicking on the apply link of the company whose gas cylinder you want to buy.
- After this “Ujjwala Beneficiary Connection” has to be selected. After this you have to select Near By Gas Agency or Distributor.
- After this, e-KYC has to be done with the help of Aadhar card.
- After this, all the information asked in the application form has to be filled correctly.
- Necessary documents and passport size photo have to be uploaded.
- After filling all the information the applicant has to submit. After submitting the application form, you will get your reference number.
- With the help of this reference number you can check the status of your application form.
- After your application form is approved, you have to go to the gas agency and complete the further process.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024 Important Links